Tony Fryer. Marriage Therapy. Family and Relationship Counseling.
Tony is from Ireland and is a married man and father of two. He has lived in England and Taiwan and came to Cincinnati from Ireland in 2001. Some pertinent information about Tony’s professional status and group affiliations is listed below:
- Clinical Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, – AAMFT.
- Licensed Independent Marriage and Family Therapist in Ohio
- Certified member of the European Association of Psychotherapists- EAP
- Registered member of the Family Therapy Association of Ireland – FTAI
- Trained Mediator
- Trained Sexual Dysfunction Therapist
- Collaborative Family Relations Specialist with the Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professional – CACP and with the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals – IACP
- Certified teacher of the Enneagram
- Trained in Clinical Pastoral Counseling
- Was on Adjunct Faculty at Xavier University on the Masters in School and Community Counseling Program